This Product is Activated Live front end editor for your WordPress content Turn your ideas into pages with the fastest, truly visual Thrive Architect Nulled Page Editor (formerly Thrive Content Builder) for WordPress. Creating beautiful, engaging, and visually impressive WordPress content and layouts has never been easier! WordPress Page Designer
A/B Testing for Landing Pages (Now Available!)
You’re able to run and manage A/B tests for your (landing) pages directly from your dashboard using the Thrive Optimize add-on.
More Landing Page Templates & Content Elements
We are working on adding more landing page templates, as well as content templates you can add inside your pages and blog posts.
Contact Form Element (Now available!)
This new element will make it easier than ever to build your “contact” pages (and will help you eliminate one more plugin from your site).
- Call to Action Buttons For buy buttons or any other call to action. Give your visitors a big, friendly button to click on.
- Testimonials Show Free Download your visitors the most powerful form of social proof for any website: testimonials from other customers.
- Styled Lists An oldie but goodie, the bullet point list with custom icons and styling gives you the opportunity to present your selling points in a concise way.
- Credit Card Icons Fully scalable credit card icons give your visitors a clear signal for a purchase and create trust.
- Lead Generation Forms Add fully customizable lead generation forms anywhere inside your content, to grow your mailing list.
- Content Boxes Made famous by the “Johnson Box”, content boxes have long been a staple of conversion focused design, helping you highlight the important parts of your copy.
- Animated Countdown Timers Add a sense of urgency to your pages with the animated countdown timer and evergreen countdown timer.
- Content Reveal Hide content blocks until a certain amount of time has passed. This is perfect for sales videos, where you can reveal the purchase button only after enough time has passed to reach the “pitch” part of the video.