You wish you could upload media files and save them to your site’s media library? No problem. WP Media Folder is here for you, offering the WordPress media library nulled and a bunch of other features. WP Media Folder also offers bulk upload for popular formats like PDFs, Word docs, etc., which are all compatible with WordPress. Uploading and saving any file to your site’s media library has never been easier!
We made this library for those of you who want to go beyond the limits of WordPress, and make your site more powerful and intuitive. Easily find what you need, connect your media to the desired content, archive it for future reference, or delete it – all without having to dive into the database.
WP Media Folder Nulled is a next-generation media manager for WordPress. From beginners to advanced users, this plugin will give you the ability to manage your media with ease and simplicity. With support for WordPress’ latest files and folders feature and a wealth of options, anyone can enjoy a streamlined media management experience.
A WordPress media library plugin allows you to manage all your files like never before. With a no-fuss interface, content can be created, edited, played, or deleted in seconds. From beginners to advanced users it’s the easiest way to manage media files with literally 100+ features.
WP Media Folder Nulled + Addons Feature
- Upload videos, audio files, and images to the WordPress media library with just a few clicks.
- Drag and drop files to move them around or between folders.
- Easily export your media library contents as zip file
- WP Media Folder is the best way to organize your images, music and videos.
- Organize and catalog media without spending hours sifting through them on your PC.
- Get easy access to all media from any device, on any network.
- Awesome features for managing your media library
- Create folders, drag and drop content, fast import from social media and more.
- Clean up duplicates and optimize images in no time
- No more fumbling around with confusing WordPress settings!
- We know that uploading and saving media files is a major headache, so we made sure to do all the work for you.
- With our folder and media library manager, upload your photos, videos or audio files into one of seven folders. It’s easier than ever!
- Insert media content from your device, web-based storage, or cloud service straight into the Gutenberg editor.
- Easily drag and drop to rearrange items on the page.
- Add videos and audios as an attachment to a block.
- Media Folder for WordPress Gutenberg Editor helps you insert media content from any source onto your page without having to leave the Gutenberg editor. Its simple design and intuitive features make it a breeze to use!
- Media Folder helps you upload images, audio, and videos to your posts in the WordPress Gutenberg Editor.
- Add and edit media in a single location to make it easy to work with all your content.
- Drag and drop files into Media Folder or use the Upload button on the top of each column.
- Simply convert your photos and videos into WordPress galleries with this plugin
- Choose from a variety of layouts for your WordPress galleries
- Comes with a free layout pack
- Easily upload and organize high-res photos, flash videos, audio files and documents in your media folder into a WordPress gallery
- Choose the size of the gallery or create an original size
- Choose a layout
- Add captions in any language
- Restrict or allow access to your WordPress media library by user or user role.
- Super-easy to set up the rules you want when it comes to media access, with granular control over everything from text posts and pages to images and videos.
- Assign permissions for uploading media files and managing them to different user levels.
- Give editors and contributors permission to upload images but not delete them.
- Restrict only certain types of media from showing up, such as video or audio files.