Order approval allows you to give your customers the opportunity to purchase items from your store, and only when the transaction is processed do they get access to it. This means that even if your customers are not familiar with your store policies, and are in doubt, they must get approval before being able to make a purchase.
WooCommerce Order Approval Nulled plugin seamlessly integrates into your WooCommerce system allowing you to approve or reject all the orders placed by customers! You can approve or reject orders right in the shopping cart as they are placed, you can automatically approve orders that meet a specific criteria, and more. Worried about customer satisfaction? Get this plugin today and enjoy a better experience for your customers.
The plugin is made for WordPress websites and can be used by both beginner and advanced users. The plugin is easy-to-use and very flexible. You may adjust the parameters to fit your needs or the needs of your website better, but it comes with a set of default values that could suit your website pretty well. It all depends on the amount of orders that you have and how you want them to be handled…
WooCommerce Order Approval Nulled Feature
- Add a personal touch to your order! See exactly what’s going on and what’s next for your order.
- Easy to use and fully customizable. Your customers will love you for it.
- Completely customizable interface that allows you to add your own flair with custom text, fonts, color, and style.
- Create a timeline and enlist the order approval process of up to 100 customers at a time.
- Give your customers and guests an overview of their order’s progress by segmenting them into different groups (registered users, guests) and graphing their data through a visual timeline!
- The order status timeline is one of the most innovative features in this app. Not only does it help you to make sure that your orders are moving along smoothly, it also means that you don’t have to manually update the page in order to know the current order approval status, which helps when you’re on-the-go!
- The order status timeline is live updated, which means that your page just refreshes automatically and you don’t need to worry about updating it manually to have the current order status.
- A modern, elegant design makes this a must-have for any ecommerce website.
- Customizable fonts and colours for a more personal touch.
- Add the time selector to your checkout form for an extra personal touch – saving you a step.
- The plugin is also easy to use, with no complicated configurations.
- Timer plugin with a not-so-traditional but quite useful feature.
- The plugin gives the option to display a time selector in the Checkout form!