Find a color or image in seconds with WooSwatches. Save time and money on your WooCommerce and WordPress website.
WooSwatches Nulled is a WooCommerce Add-On that creates unique color and image variation swatches for each product, based on the colors, images, and text that are entered into WooCommerce’s product editor. Each time a customer purchases an item, they’ll get 12 swatches on the order page, so they can see what they would look like before committing to purchasing.
WooSwatches Nulled Features
- Fully responsive design to support any device: desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Flexible selection modes: drop down, carousel, or slideshow.
- Optimized for SEO and search engine visibility.
- Attractive UI and functional design. No need to code anything, simply drag and drop your select elements.
- Multi-form color and image dropdowns with customizable options. Make your website more unique and attractive.
- Switch between products with ease by just clicking on the swatch
- Perfect for when you want to highlight a different feature or attribute of a product
- Receive a ton of traffic to your shop by displaying an enticing product attribute on each page.
- Promote your products by displaying swatches and captivating images.
- Customize your site with exciting colors, images and more.
- Easily set the backend settings for your website.
- Super-fast setup time that won’t require you to spend hours configuring plugins.
- Easily manage your social media channels with a sleek admin interface.
- Customize color, image, icons and more in no time.
- Power up your personal brand!
- Easily change the color of text, background, and icons with a single click to match your branding.
- If you want to use some images, you can also set up the image on attribute edit page .
- Easily set the color or image for your variable values in the attribute edit page and they’ll be automatically used for front-end swatch during the layout process.
- Easily create a wide range of front-end swatches without the need for more laborious options such as adding colors to variables or using a hex color code.