ccept WooCommerce donations and allow your shoppers to give to a cause or tip you for your work.
GiveWP Donation Upsells for WooCommerce Nulled is ideal for businesses and nonprofits alike. Easily add a tip in the cart or checkout, or ask for a charitable donation when someone makes a purchase.
The Donations Upsells add-on requires WooCommerce and GiveWP. This combination allows you to select one or more donation forms to display on either your WooCommerce cart or checkout page. The add-on supports set amount and multi-level donation forms. You can also allow donors to customize the amount they give.
Once configured, the shopper is presented with a section prompting them to add a donation to their order. This prompt is either located in the cart or checkout, depending on which you chose during your setup.
The donation forms have checkboxes that expand when clicked and collapse to display the donation details. You can also select multiple WooCommerce donation options Free Download at once.
Cross-linked Customers, Orders, and Donors
When a customer adds a donation to their order, that order is:
- Stored within WooCommerce and GiveWP.
- Cross-linked for easy reference.
- A donor is created with reference to their WooCommerce customer status.
More About the GiveWP & WooCommerce Donation Integration
Our donation plugin and WooCommerce work hand-in-hand to make every aspect of donation upsells easier for you. When you use the two together:
- No additional gateways are needed. The Donation Upsells add-on uses the WooCommerce gateways you have enabled.
- Donations are not marked as complete until payment is received in WooCommerce.
- It’s fully cross-browser compatible and easily integrated into any theme.
- You can customize the content that appears within the introduction text and each section using powerful options integrated right into WooCommerce.
- This add-on is fully documented and well supported by our Technical Support and Customer Success Teams.