Google Ad Manager Integration
The Google Ad Manager integration Nulled for WordPress connects your site with the popular ad server by Google. It allows you to place the ad units on your website without touching any codes or taking care of the complicated mix of header and body tags they normally ask you to implement.
If you don’t know, Google Ad Manager Nulled (previously called Google DoubleClick for Publishers, DFP) handles ad management in the cloud and is free for small and medium websites.
Click on the preview image to load and start video from YouTube. By clicking you agree that your information will be sent to and processed by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
Advanced Ads Google Ad Manager Integration Nulled Features
- Load and place the ad units from your Google Ad Manager account Nulled without touching any code
- No need to manually match head and body codes
- Create responsive ad units
- Target key/value pairs
- Works with Advanced Ads features like automatic content injection, Display and Visitor Conditions, or Cache Busting Advanced Ads Google Ad Manager Integration Nulled
- Works out of the box on AMP pages
- Decide when and how ad containers collapse to prevent empty space on your site
Our Google Ad Manager plugin for WordPress uses inline tags, which don’t need matching head and body codes, and is therefore flexible when it comes to delivering different ad units to different users. If you are depending on using the Roadblock or SingleRequest options for Google Ad Manager then use the manual setup for Ad Manager tags as describe.
- List of ad units imported from your Google Ad Manager account.
- Choose which ad sizes to display for which screen size.
- Add key-values targeting without touching any code.
Reasons for using Google Ad Manager Nulled on a WordPress site
Google Ad Manager (GAM) is a hosted ad serving platform. Its original name was DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) until mid-2018. Being free for small businesses and yet powerful, it has gained worldwide popularity.
Our Advanced Ads plugin and GAM have many overlapping features. So why use both?
Using GAM to manage your ads could make sense if you run a large website with a high number of ad impressions. Within the Google Ad Manager, you can let Google AdSense and other networks compete against each other or use them as a fallback for unsold ad impressions.
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...