Changelog 3.1.1 - 2021-04-29 Fix validation not working with ajax
MB Frontend Submission Nulled is a Meta Box extension which lets developers create custom forms so users can submit posts on the front end of a website.
The extension supports both traditional post fields and custom fields, and you can also embed forms anywhere on your site using shortcodes — with no extra coding required.
Front-End Forms for WordPress Made Easy
No matter if you’re the website owner or if you’re the user submitting content: everyone gets to breathe a little easier with MB Frontend Submission Free Download.
When you have multiple people submitting content to a website, managing editor accounts and user permissions can be a huge hassle. Having custom details and posts submitted from the front end is a quicker and cleaner solution.
When users contribute their content via a front-end form, the submission can be reviewed from a single location before publication similar to how comments work in WordPress core.
Your contributors’ post submissions will be neatly organized for fast and fearless publication in a way that even the most finicky stickler can appreciate.
It’s all the magic with no wand needed.
- Create forms with any fields you want for a tailored fit.
- Make forms with advanced fields like a WYSIWYG editor.
- Users can submit the forms you create from the front end.
- Form submissions are collected in the back end for seamless organization.
- Users can submit content with an instant status of publish, draft or review.
- Users can have the ability to create new posts or edit existing ones.
- Users have a dashboard to view their submissions and able to edit/delete them if needed.
- Post fields such as title, content, excerpt, thumbnail and more are supported.
- Meta Box custom field types are fully supported.
- Forms can be embedded everywhere using shortcodes.
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...