*** WooCommerce Authorize.Net Gateway Changelog *** 2021.04.06 - version 3.6.0 * Tweak - Remove Authorize.Net Emulation gateway support
The Authorize.Net CIM for WooCommerce plugin adds Authorize.Net as a payment method to your WooCommerce store. Authorize.Net makes accepting credit cards simple.
Accept all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners Club. The Authorize.Net extension allows your logged in
customers to securely store and re-use credit card profiles to speed up the checkout process. We also support all Subscription and Pre-Order features.
WooCommerce Authorize.net CIM Nulled FEATURES
- Supports both “Authorize Only” and “Authorize & Capture” transaction types
- Optional automatic capture of “Authorize Only” transactions when order status is changed to “Completed”
- Supports WooCommerce 2.2+ automatic refunds
- Supports WooCommerce 2.6+ Tokenization features
- Customers can save credit card information to use for future orders
- Customers can Add, Edit, or Delete saved credit cards from the “My Account” menu
- Stored credit cards are securely tokenized using Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- Supports all WooCommerce Subscriptions 2.x features
- Supports WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- Uses the WooCommerce built in checkout so the customer never leaves your website
- AVS and CVC responses are shown on Order Detail page to assist with fraud prevention