We’ve released new version of WP All Export Nulled , WP All Import, and the WooCommerce add-on. This round of updates was focused on a few small features we’ve wanted to add for awhile along with some necessary bug fixes.
This is something that we’ve been wanting for a long time. Being able to pass data through custom functions is one of the features that makes WP All Import and WP All Export Nulled so powerful. But where do you put them? If you add them to your theme’s functions.php file, well, this works, but it will be overwritten every time you update or change your theme. And really, this function is for WP All Export or WP All Import GPL, it doesn’t belong with your theme.
So, we’ve added a functions.php file – one for WP All Import Free Downloadand one for WP All Export. Functions added here will only be used while your import or export is processing, so if you make a mistake and forget a semicolon or something it’s not going to crash your site.
Featured packed, flexible, and dead-simple.
- Any File Type, Any File Structure: Need to import XML to WooCommerce? Or import CSV to WooCommerce? WP All Import Free Download does it all.
- Complete Customization: Granular control over every single piece of data. Think your import is too complicated? Think again.
- Import Huge Amounts of Products: It doesn’t matter how big your site is or how many products you need to import, WP All Import Nulled can handle it.
- Multilingual sites with WPML: Importing data to a multilingual site has never been easier, with support from the WPML team.
- Not Just Products, Everything: Import WooCommerce orders Nulled, customers, categories, image galleries, and more. You can even export, too.
- WooCommerce Extensions, ACF, and More: Import user data into any theme or plugin, including WooCommerce extensions, ACF, Toolset Types, etc.
- Scheduled Imports: Run imports automatically on a schedule. Subscribe to our point and click scheduling service, or set up cron jobs.
- Developer Friendly: Write and test PHP right inside WP All Import GPL when setting up your import, with tons of snippets to get you started.