Changelog WooCommerce Quantity Manager 2.0 Release date 15 April 2021 WooCommerce Quantity Manager released, replacing our previous WooCommerce Default Quantity plugin. If you are upgrading from WooCommerce Default Quantity refer to our upgrade article.
3 WAYS TO SET DEFAULT QUANTITIES
- Set a global, storewide WooCommerce default quantity
- Add default quantities for entire product categories
- Change the default quantity for specific products
CHOOSE ANY DEFAULT QUANTITY – EVEN ZERO!
- Change the WooCommerce default quantity to zero and give customers complete freedom
- Set the initial quantity value to any number and motivate customers to buy larger quantities
- The customer can override the default quantity and select any quantity they choose
QUICK 2-MINUTE SETUP
- Incredibly simple to use
- Ideal for beginners or developers
- Simply install the plugin, and start setting default quantities!
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...