WooCommerce Cart Notices Changelog *** 2021.04.07 - version 1.13.2 * Tweak - Update the Target Amount field description
The WooCommerce Cart Notices Nulled plugin allows you to display dynamic messages to your customers as they complete the checkout process, or anywhere on your site you like through the use of a number of shortcodes. Choose from five conditional criteria when adding a Cart Notice, and dynamically tailor your notice with message variables. WooCommerce Cart Notices Nulled
- Download the extension from your dashboard
- Goto Plugins > Add New > Upload and select the ZIP file you just downloaded
- Click Install Now, and then Activate
- Click the Configure link and read the next section to learn how to setup and configure the plugin.
Set new Cart Notices by going to WooCommerce > Cart Notices, where you will see a list of your current Cart Notices and can add, view, edit, enable/disable, and delete your notices. WooCommerce Cart Notices Nulled
WooCommerce Cart Notices Nulled Features
- A guide to using Cart Notices with XAdapter’s Dynamic Pricing to inform customers of tiered discounts
- How to display WooCommerce Cart Notices on product pages WooCommerce Cart Notices Free Download
- Sometimes users want a notice to display when the cart is empty. Cart Notices can’t do this, but here’s how to generate an empty cart notice to use along with it.