Manage Your E-commerce Delivery System with One Plugin
Improve your checkout process’ efficiency and satisfaction by letting your customers choose their preferred delivery date and time in a smooth and understandable way. WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled
With WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled your customers will get clear notifications about the expected delivery date and time of the package from a set of possibilities managed by the store owner that include local bank holidays, shipping methods and other factors. WooCommerce Order Delivery GPL
Why use WooCommerce Order Delivery Plugin Nulled?
- Both a delivery date picker or the estimated delivery period system are integrated into the checkout process smoothly.
- Besides the date, the customer can select an hour range that will depend on your configuration of daily shipments and shipping method selected.
- Prioritize your orders with a sortable view. Order Delivery states the last day you may ship your order to meet your delivery day.
- Specify dates where deliveries are not available, e.g. holidays or other events. WooCommerce Order Delivery Free Download
- Calendar view for admins that allows you to check easily the days that you don’t produce and/or ship new orders due to holidays, renovation of machinery, etc.
- Disable specific date ranges for shipping and/or delivering to specific countries or regions.
- Excellent integration with “WooCommerce Subscriptions Nulled.”
- Automated email notifications and admin views with the chosen delivery date.
- Developer friendly, in case you want to extend or adapt the plugin’s functionality. WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled
Easy for the Customer, Adaptable to Your Needs
There are three main variables that will affect the delivery of your order, these are:
- Location: You can filter by country, city, or region and modify or avoid your service there.
- Shipping method: Our extension supports most WooCommerce shipping methods you can set in your shop, including “Table rate” shipping methods. You can assign these methods to your orders based on location and time. WooCommerce Order Delivery Nulled
- For example, you may ship on Saturdays only using a special shipping method that has an extra charge.
- Delivery customer preferences: Your customer can select a range of hours and days that will precisely state the best time to receive the order. Depending on the shipping time range and your production time, you will have total information about when your order is due.