2021.03.06 - version 1.9.3 * Tweak - Updated 'Overview' table column widths.
Conditional Shipping and Payments Nulled allows you to create conditional rules to restrict the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available at checkout.
This guide will help you get up to speed with setting up checkout restrictions. It also includes a handy reference of all conditions available for building complex rules, organized by restriction type.
How it Works
Depending on how you have set up WooCommerce Nulled, the checkout page of your store probably offers at least a few:
- Country/State options
- Shipping Method options
- Payment Gateway options
Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally hide/remove some of these options, or display a helpful notice when a customer attempts to use an excluded option. This is possible by creating exclusion rules that may include conditional logic. These rules are called Restrictions.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Nulled Features Some examples:
- Disable the Direct Bank Transfer payment option when the order total is below $1000.
- Enable the Direct Bank Transfer payment option for specific customers or customer roles only.
- Disable the PayU payment option if the selected billing country is not Poland. WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Nulled
- Disable the Express Mail Europe add-on flat-rate shipping option if the selected shipping country is not a European country and the order total is lower than $50.
- Disable the Continental US Express Mail Nulled add-on flat-rate shipping option when customers select a non-continental US State. WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments Free Download
- Prevent orders from being shipped abroad if they contain products from the Fresh Foods category.
- Prevent products in the Batteries category from being shipped with the Royal Mail shipping option.