Changelog YITH Stripe Connect for Woocommerce Premium 2.1.12 - RELEASED ON 14 MARCH 2021 New: support for WordPress 5.7 New: support for WooCommerce 5.1 Update: YITH Plugin Framework Update: Stripe PHP library to 7.75.0 Tweak: send metadata with destination payment on receiver account Tweak: added on_behalf_of parameter to destination charges Fix: fixed the stripe fee amount by calculating it on the products price Dev: added new yith_wcsc_check_exist_commission_args filter
The integration with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor Nulled allows the admin to split the price of one or more products between the vendor and the admin immediately after the checkout and based on the commission rate that you’ve agreed with them.
First of all, make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the premium version of YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor and configure your marketplace as explained on the official documentation of Multi Vendor plugin. Enable YITH Stripe Connect for WooCommerce Nulled from Plugins menu.
Configure it as explained on the page Connect admin account from the official plugin documentation.
Sell your products online and split the incomes with your partners automatically
In the online business era, where always more stores and companies offer their products and services in a network, the way to launch a commercial activity also evolved. Sometimes, to start an online business, all you need is the right idea and one or more partners with whom you are sharing the same point of view. YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect GPL
So, when your e-commerce is ready to be launched and you took everything into account, here’s the problem arising: alright, you have planned to share by 50%, but how will you put it into practice? Who will receive the payment when the first customer purchases one of your products with a credit card? How will it be split based on the commissions you have agreed upon?
If you are already tearing your hair out thinking about checking every single order, a calculator in your hand, and managing all percentages and commissions manually, take a deep breath and read what our YITH Stripe Connect Nulled can do for you.
YITH Stripe Connect Nulled is the most efficient tool to split payments made on your store by credit cards among your business partners in an automatic and immediate way. Conceived to deal with any possible scenario, the plugin allows the administrator to:
- Insert an unlimited number of receivers, such as partners or collaborators, from dashboard
- Assign fixed (e.g. $5 per sale) or percentage commissions (e.g. 25% on the amount) to each receiver
- Associate commissions to the sales of all e-commerce products or only to specific ones
- Set a delay-time for commission payments YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect Nulled
From the dashboard, the receiver can monitor every single commission and data related to the payment made by the administrator.
YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect Nulled FEATURES
- Connect Stripe account
- Compliant with SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) New
- Insert an unlimited number of receivers
- Support to Direct Charges and Destination Charges (only under specific conditions) New
- Support to Multibanco New
- Assign fixed commission YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect Free Download
- Assign percentage commission
- Associate commissions to sales of all products
- Associate commissions to specific products
- Postpone commission payments
- Pay commission automatically
- Pay manual commission directly
- Print a PDF summary of the commissions (admin and receiver)
- Live test modus YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect Nulled
- Monitor commissions from the dashboard
- Save cards for future purchases New