Changelog Bookly Recurring Appointments (Add-on) Nulled v3.6 Added support for Bookly Pro 3.3
Important: This plugin is an add-on that requires the Bookly PRO installed and activated. View Bookly PRO page at Codecanyon.
Your clients can now book a whole series of recurring appointments weeks or months ahead, with this add-on to the Bookly Pro plugin Nulled.
- Enable or disable the option of having recurring appointments for each service.
- Clients can choose repeat intervals from daily to once in several months.
- All appointments are booked instantly. Bookly Recurring Appointments Nulled
- If selected time of the appointment is unavailable, the nearest open slot will be suggested.
- Combined notifications for the entire series of bookings, payment in bulk, and sync with Google Calendar.
Having chosen a service and date & time of the first appointment, the user now gets the option to repeat the appointment:
The time entered here will be used as the base time for all repeat appointments. If for one of the scheduled recurrences the time slot is unavailable, the nearest time after the preferred time will be offered for that instance. Bookly Recurring Appointments Free Download
If the user selected a staff member at the 1st step of booking, then all recurrences will be booked with the same staff member. If they kept the default ‘any’ staff member, then all staff members’ calendars will be checked for each instance, thus increasing the chances that the preferred time slot will be booked for the entire series of appointments.
Bookly Recurring Appointments (Add-on) Nulled Recurrence patterns
- Daily — except selected employee’s days off and, if ‘any’ staff member was chosen at step 1, days of the week when none of the staff members is working;
- Weekly/biweekly;Bookly Recurring Appointments (Add-on) GPL
- Monthly — multiple options of choosing the right date within the month
- Day of the month (e.g. on the 6th of each month)
- Day of the week (e.g. Tuesday of the second week of every month).
Bookly Recurring Appointments (Add-on) Nulled Demo