NinjaFirewall (WP + Edition) is a true web application firewall. Although it can be installed and configured as a plugin, it is a standalone firewall, which is located in front of WordPress.
– The fastest and most effective protection against brute force attacks for WordPress.
– Intercepts and cleans up all HTTP requests before they reach WordPress, as well as the body of the response.
– Support for multiple sites.
– Powerful access control (user role, IP, geolocation, URL, bot / user agent, speed limit).
– Event notifications.
– Centralized logging.
– Logging a system log.
Some of its features are:
- Powerful filtering engine.
- Stand alone Web Application Firewall.
- Protects against remote & local file inclusions, code execution, uploads, SQL injections, bots and scanners, XSS, PHP objection injection, privilege escalation and many other threats.
- Fastest and most efficient brute-force attack protection for WordPress.
- Hooks and sanitises all HTTP requests before they reach WordPress, as well as the response body.
- Multi-site support.
- Powerful access control (User Role, IP, Geolocation, URL, Bot/User-Agent, rate-limiting).
- Event notifications.
- Centralized logging.
- Syslog Logging.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance.
- And many more…
We offer two versions:
- WP Edition: A free open-source version.
- WP+ Edition: A supercharged edition that adds many new exciting features and blazing fast performances to make it the fastest and most advanced security plugin for WordPress.
NinjaFirewall (WP + Edition) NULLED Demo
NinjaFirewall (WP + Edition) 4.0.5 NULLED Download
NinjaFirewall (WP + Edition) 4.1.1 NULLED Download
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...