Changelog Amelia Enterprise Level Appointment Booking WordPress Plugin Nulled Version 3.1.2 (Released 12.03.2021) A minor update with multiple bug fixes and stability improvements: Added new German translation Added new Spanish translation BugFix: Fixed issue with changing employee and date/time in appointment and applying that change in Google and Outlook calendars BugFix: Fixed issue with Buffer time before and Buffer time after BugFix: Fixed issue with Search on the Appointments page BugFix: Fixed issue with Copy Appointments BugFix: Fixed issue with PayPal payment method BugFix: Fixed issue with Last Appointment and Total Appointments options on the Customers page BugFix: Fixed issue with searching customers during the Appointment creation BugFix: Fixed issue with recurring_appointments_details in WooCommerce description field Other small bug fixes and stability improvements
Amelia Nulled is a next-generation Appointment Booking WordPress plugin built with the newest technology by an award-winning team.
For all our users wondering about the high price, and for all users with expiring support: please reach out to us so we could provide you with detailed answers and information, and suggest currently available solutions and special offers.
Amelia Nulled is your automated booking specialist, working 24/7 to make sure your customers can make appointments Nulled even while you sleep.
Amelia Nulled Features
It is a comprehensive booking software, supporting:
- Create custom events (classes, conferences, meetings, etc) and allow your customers book their attendance through a nice&polished front-end event calendar. (New!) Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking Nulled
- Keep your customers and employees notified and reminded of their appointments in realtime with SMS notifications. (New!)
- Multiple employees with custom working hours and days off.
- Special Days support – configure specific dates or date ranges with a different schedule. (New!) Amelia Nulled
- 2-Way Google Calendar Integration for each employee.
- WooCommerce integration. Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking Free Download
- Multiple services and service categories, Service Extras.
- Multiple business locations. Amelia Free Download
- Graphs and diagrams for business performance KPIs.
- And many more (see feature list). Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking GPL
Where can I see the feature list?
Feature list can be found here. It’s not 100% complete, but covers all major features. Detailed documentation, tutorials, demos can be found on the plugin’s website. A demo (fake Gym website) can be found here. A back-end “sandbox” demo is coming in a few days.
Will Amelia be a match for my business?
Amelia is perfect for any business that relies on scheduling and booking appointments in advance. Between others:
Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking Nulled Features
- Spa salons.
- Beauty and hairdresser salons.
- Private photographers and wedding photographers.
- Private tour guides. Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking Free Download
- Private clinics, dentists, other healthcare companies.
- Law and business consultants.
- Personal life and business coaches.
- Tourism industry.
- Repair and service centers.
- Private psychologists.
- Internet Cafes. Amelia – Enterprise Level Appointment Booking Nulled
- And many others…
Is it complicated to set up and use?
Not at all! Installing and configuring are trivial. Each backend page includes tooltips and has a link to related documentation pages in the bottom part.
We tried to make the documentation as detailed as possible to make your onboarding experience smooth – see for yourself!
Search-like booking interface
As proved by many major booking websites, it’s very convenient for users to pick an appropriate slot by entering one or more search criteria in a filter interface – if we take a hairdresser salon as an example, one may choose a date and a particular hairdresser and browse through available time slots. Amelia provides a shortcode which allows displaying the search interface in 2 clicks: