Thefree AutomateWoo – Subscriptions Add-on makes it possible to create workflows for a pre-paid subscription, where a customer pays for a certain period in advance of shipments for that period. For example, a magazine may be paid yearly, but ship a new issue each month.
This guide demonstrates how to use AutomateWoo workflows to create a pre-paid subscription.
The guide uses a 12-month magazine subscription to illustrate the workflows needed to create a pre-paid subscription; however, the same approach can be used for selling subscription boxes, meal kits, coffee, educational course content, and many other items on a pre-paid subscription. AutomateWoo – Subscriptions Nulled
AutomateWoo – Subscriptions Nulled Features
- Bonus Products: Offer a bonus product to reward loyal subscribers after a given period, like an exclusive item after their first year of being an active monthly subscriber.
- Pre-paid Subscriptions: Offer customer the option to pre-pay for a given period of orders or shipments. For example, pay up-front for a year’s worth of magazines that are delivered monthly. AutomateWoo – Subscriptions Free Download
- Bulk Edit Subscriptions: Change product prices for active subscribers, or move all active subscribers to a new set of SKUs without requiring customers to resubscribe, or editing each subscription manually.
- Sequential Subscriptions: Give customers access to a series of products from their sign-up date. For example, an educational course may provide different course materials, like videos and PDFs, based on the product to which the customer is subscribed. AutomateWoo – Subscriptions Nulled
- Date Based Renewal Items: Change the products a customer receives based on calendar dates, like the season of the year or calendar month. While essential for products like magazines, this is also a great way to keep subscription content fresh by providing the customer with different products for each renewal. Using the actual products also allows you to accurately track inventory of those products by being able to use the same SKUs for products both delivered to customers on recurring orders, and offered to new customers for purchase via the store.