Bookly Invoices Nulled add-on allows you to automatically issue invoices to your clients upon ordered appointments. Send a payment request when appointments are booked, approved, or received, and get paid within a specified period. Take advantage of the automatic online invoicing and let your clients pay for your services quickly and easily. Bookly Invoices (Add-on) Nulled
You can create and send customizable invoices to your clients by email, or include links in your SMS notifications. All sent invoices are available for viewing, filtering and downloading in PDF format in Bookly Payments reports.
Features of Bookly Invoices Nulled
- Generate invoices automatically or manually;
- Personalize an invoice template to meet your branding;
- Specify the data to be included in the invoice;
- Send invoices via email or include links in your SMS notifications;
- View, filter and download generated invoices as PDF documents.
1. Purchase, download and activate Invoices (Add-on) in Plugins.
2. Go to Bookly menu > Settings > Invoices. In the Invoice due days field, specify the number of days to submit a payment. Bookly Invoices (Add-on) Nulled
Please note that “Make address field mandatory” in Settings > Customers and “Show address field” in Appearance > Details tab will be activated automatically in order to get the client address during the booking.
Customize your invoice template
The appearance of your invoice is customizable to align with your business style and branding.
In Settings > Invoice template, you can upload images for document header/footer and change the wording of each underlined text. Click Preview to see the result.
Click Save to save the changes. Bookly Invoices (Add-on) Free Download