Increase the number PWA installs with Smart Call to Actions
Call to Action extension makes it easy for your users to add the website to the home screen. It consists of multiple features like Call to action bar, Sticky bar, A button in the Menu and a shortcode method which will help you to implement the ‘Add to Homescreen’ popup in the output with full control over it. Call to Action for PWA Nulled
Call to Action for PWA Nulled PLUGIN FEATURES
- Sticky Bar – Easily gives notification with options to customize the content & design.
- Menu Button – Turn any navigation item into a download button with options.
- Safari & iPhone / iOS Compatibility – They said it’s impossible but we can’t stop helping our users improve the user experience and thus we created a solution in a way that the CTA’s will give a great user experience in the Safari and iOS browsers as well.
- AMP Compatibility Call to Action for PWA Nulled
- Shortcode to insert a custom Add to home screen anywhere you prefer.
- Active Development
- Continuous Updates Call to Action for PWA Free Download
- Technical Support & Free Setup
We are giving authority to the user to add or install PWA app in multiple ways like Sticky Bar, Menu Button, and Shortcode.
If you want to add Call To Action in PWA then first you need to purchase and install Call to Action for PWAplugin.
For more details on how to download an extension for this Click Here Call to Action for PWA Nulled
After installing you need to activate the license key you will find this option in the WordPress Dashboard -> Navigate to PWA -> Premium Features ->Add Ons -> Enter the License Key after that click on the “Activate” button.
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...