Changelogs Version: 1.0.9 Date : 13/08/2020 Fixed - Options for single field label displaying even if we select 'Use form field labels' option
Gravity Forms with Google Sheets connector is a WordPress add-on that helps you export your Gravity Forms data on a Google Spreadsheet after the user has submitted the form on your site.
Connect and manage each Gravity Form’s data with its own Google Spreadsheet. This will allow you to filter data as required making data management simple and easy.
- Export and manage your Gravity Forms Data using Google Spreadsheet after the user submits a form on your site.
- Simultaneously manage unlimited forms without any problem.
- Each Gravity form will have its own separate Google Spreadsheet.
- Data from a new form will be added on a pre-selected sheet, as a new row under each field.
- Have the ability to filter the data according to your requirements.
- Choose the visibility preference for each field on the Spreadsheet – Show the data you think is relevant.
- All data will be listed horizontally on a sheet.
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...