Navigation Menu Filtering Add-on Nulled lets you decide which Pages or Posts are visible in the Menu. You can allow only Members that subscribed to a Subscription Plan to see certain Menu Items or only Logged Out Users, but you can also make the Menu Items visible to everyone.
Install the Navigation Menu Filtering Add-on
Navigation Menu Filtering is a Basic add-on, available with a Paid Member Subscriptions Hobbyist or Pro license only.
After purchasing the add-on, the .zip file will be available for download under your account page by clicking the “Add-ons Download” button.
Paid Member Subscriptions Navigation Menu Filtering Addon Nulled Features
- Once downloaded, you can install the add-on as a normal WordPress plugin, by uploading the .zip file in your WordPress Admin -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload Plugin.
- Alternatively, you can install the Navigation Menu Filtering add-on by extracting the folder found inside the archive and uploading the entire folder via FTP to your /wp-content/plugins folder found inside your WordPress install. Paid Member Subscriptions Navigation Menu Filtering Addon Free Download
Navigation Menu Filtering Settings
- After you install and activate the Navigation Menu Filtering add-on go to Dashboard -> Appearance -> Menus. Paid Member Subscriptions Navigation Menu Filtering Addon GPL
- If you don’t have a Menu you will need to create one by giving it a name and by clicking on the “Create Menu” button.
- After we created our Menu we can make it our Primary Menu and also we can add Menu Items from the left side, by checking them and by clicking on the “Add to Menu” button. Paid Member Subscriptions Navigation Menu Filtering Addon Free Download