Changelog Toolset Maps Nulled Toolset Maps 2.0.6 Released: December 17, 2020 Fixed maps not displaying on initial page load of frontend on some browsers and WP 5.6.
Toolset Maps Nulled plugin allows you to display any content as markers on Google and Azure maps. With Maps, you can create geo-location directory and listing sites.
Toolset Maps Nulled Features
- Installing Toolset Maps and Adding Address Fields Once you install and activate Toolset Maps Nulled , you will see a new Address field in Types and a new Map block. Together, the Address field and the Map block allow you to create simple and fancy map displays.
- Displaying a List of Posts on A Map When you're displaying lists of directory items, you can plot them on a map as markers. You can choose between text-only, map-only and text+map displays. Toolset Maps Nulled
- Displaying a Map on A Single Post Template The templates for single directory items can contain a map, with a marker showing the location of the items. Learn how to do this and design the marker and its popup window Toolset Maps Nulled
- Displaying a Simple Map Your directory site may need a “contact us” or “about us” page, which displays a simple map with your location.
- Filtering and Ordering Map Markers by Distance Toolset Maps GPL
- You can display directory items that are within a certain distance to the visitor's location, a city or any other location that you choose. This is a great addition to Views and archives that show directory items on a map. Toolset Maps Free Download