Changelog PhotoMosaic for WordPress Nulled Latest Release – v2.15.8 (May 6th, 2017) Bug Fix : switches CDNs (the old one added a redirect that caused problems in Safari)
PhotoMosaic Nulled adds an option to WordPress’ Create Gallery flow that allows you to select “PhotoMosaic” as your gallery’s theme. Your WordPress Gallery is then transformed into a visually-striking design piece by giving it a fresh masonry layout worthy of your favorite design blog.
- Works with WordPress’ native gallery system. Simply select “PhotoMosaic ” from the template field when you create your gallery
- Galleries can be made from a list of images, images attached to a post/page, and categories and tags in any taxonomy (default and custom) PhotoMosaic for WordPress
- Plugin Options Page to easily configure all of your PhotoMosaic galleries
- Supports inline shortcode params (eg: [photomosaic width=”500” height=”300”])
- Template Tag support (eg: <?php wp_photomosaic() ?>)
- Widget support
- Fully Responsive
- Masonry Layout
- Customizable columns, width, padding, and more!
- Supports Lazy Loading PhotoMosaic for WordPress GPL
- Uses all of your WordPress image renditions to choose the best image for the mosaic layout
- Have images link to a URL (with option to open that URL in a new window/tab), open a larger version of the image in a Lightbox, or don’t make them links at all.
- CSS3 loading animations PhotoMosaic for WordPress
- Works with your favorite Lightbox plugin (or use the packaged PrettyPhoto)
- Includes code areas for Custom CSS and an onReady Callback
- Uses the default WordPress gallery for tried and true SEO
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...