Changelog Ninja Forms Stripe Nulled v3.1.3 (25 September 2019) Bugs: Resolved an issue that was causing a conflict with our PayPal Express add-on accepting payments on the same form. Changes: Added a trial period setting for subscriptions in the Stripe action. This is to resolve Stripe\’s support deprecation of trial periods defined on plans.
Ninja Forms Stripe Nulled is a global leader in international commerce that currently operates in over two dozen countries around the world. Their bank level security protocols protect billions of dollars worth of transactions annually. There is simply no safer way to accept credit card payments in WordPress.
Alongside state of the art security, the Stripe extension free download offers incredible flexibility in how your WordPress forms collect the payments you need.
Ninja Forms Stripe Nulled Features
- Create sign-up, registration, sales, and other forms that can accept payment quickly, efficiently, and securely.
- Use Ninja Forms calculation fields to create dynamic totals based on what a user orders or signs up for, or set up a static payment amount.
- Include transaction ID receipts in user success messages or emails.
- Sign up your customers to recurring payment plans.
- Store both Live and Sandbox credentials for easy, per-form testing.
How Stripe for WordPress works
- Sign up for a Stripe account.
- Install and setup the Ninja Forms Stripe extension by entering your Stripe API Credentials.
- Create a form using Ninja Forms and enable the Stripe Collect Payment action.
- Your users fill out your form, complete payment on Stripe’s secure checkout page, and return to your form.
- Your form finishes submitting and processes any custom actions like notification email, success messages, redirects, and more!
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...