Today I bring to your attention 10 tips on SEO (website optimization for a search engine). If you know anything about optimization, then you probably understand that adding links to your site (usually called backlinks) is the most important in the optimization process. Most newcomers to SEO have a question: “How can I get other sites to add backlinks to my site?”
In this article, I am going to show you the 10 most effective ways to add backlinks. Some of these methods are paid, others are absolutely free. Which ones to use you can decide for yourself.
- Add your site to directories – there are thousands of online directories that provide the ability to register sites. Some of them are paid, but most of them are free. The two most popular and largest directories are DMOZ.org and Yahoo. DMOZ is free, and Yahoo costs $ 299 annually.
- Take part in the forums – many forums allow you to post your website address in a user’s signature. Find forums in your thematic area and join discussions. Just do not add spam messages with your link. Add useful advice or quality feedback and your link will definitely remain on the forum.
- Leave a comment on blogs – similar to forums. Just make sure that you add useful and sensible comments, otherwise they will be deleted. Look for blogs that match the theme of your site and add comments. Personally, I use special software that helps me find the right blogs, the name of this program is Comment Hut. All you have to do is enter keywords and the program will find blogs.
- Write articles and post them on special resources, where you will be allowed to post a link back to the article.
- Add a site to social networks – make it possible for visitors to your site to easily add a site to social networks by clicking on a specific link. Network example: Del.icio.us, Digg and others. True, some website owners personally add their resource to the network, but this is already called gray optimization methods.
- Post press releases – there are a lot of sites where you can post press releases with a link back to the site. Most sites charge a small fee for linking, but there are also free ones.
- Answer questions – there are several sites that allow some people to ask questions and others to write answers. Take part in answers to questions related to your subject.
- Use advertisements in newspapers and magazines – place ads in relevant sections of your subject. Example sites: Craig's list and USFreeAds.com.
- Use social sites – register on social networks such as MySpace, Facebook, Squidoo and post backlinks in your profiles.
We are not providing any purchase code, licence key, activation key or crack. Some of the products are pre-activated or nulled (bypassed licence key system). You can find the documentation files inside of zip or their official page. We are not providing any tehcnical support with any price. You should check the documenation or youtube channel of developers to learn how to install, how to configure and how to use...