Kick-start your selling strategy. Manage Magento 2 prices & products to tailor your store catalog content to meet the needs of a particular customer group.
- Provide selective access to the store catalog
- Hide ‘Add to cart’, ‘Add to wish list’ and other buttons
- Replace product prices with CMS blocks or images
- Redirect users to custom CMS or 404 pages
- Optimized for mobile / GDPR compliant
- Fully compatible with Porto theme
Amasty Customer Group Catalog Nulled FAQ
- Learn why Magento 2 Customer Group Catalog matches your business needs;
- How to control Magento 2 customer group pricing with our extension;
- Configure the catalog price rules in Customer Group Catalog;
- Restrict products visibility by customer groups in Magento 2;
- Customize your catalog visibility w/t Customer Group Catalog;
- 6 add-ons for developers;
- Learn how to configure the module with our detailed user guide;
Attracting new customers and sustaining the interest of the registered ones has nothing to do with a mid-range approach. As a Magento store owner, you know that many vendors choose to talk in an impersonal way with their audience. However, this is a poor selling strategy, which is not just a waste of efforts but also the loss of the benefits.
WHY MAGENTO 2 CUSTOMER GROUP CATALOG NULLED MATCHES YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS?
When running a Magento 2 store corresponding to different audiences, you may want to show different trade prices to various visitors or let them buy on a wholesale basis.
Thus, selling goods for partners you can show retail prices only or even hide product prices from unregistered visitors.
Amasty Customer Group Catalog Nulled Demo