Purpletree's Multivendor Marketplace Nulled extension is a comprehensive solution to add multi-vendor functions into any Magento 2 store Nulled. Features like Vendor Dashboard, Vendor Panel, Commission Setup, Payment Settlement Management, Product Management by vendors Nulled , and Shipping management by vendors, etc. make it a desirable extension for any store sourcing products from multiple vendors. Vendors view their respective parts of an order, even if the order contains items from multiple vendors GPL.
This extension works for any theme and template. If any issue is encountered, it will be solved by our support team.
Multivendor Marketplace for magento2 Nulled Features
This extension provides the true multilingual capability. You do not need any language pack etc for supporting your language, for text coming from our extension. Following languages are supported out-of-the-box: Multivendor Marketplace for magento2 Nulled
Multivendor Marketplace for magento2 Nulled Admin Features
- Bulk Import: Admin can bulk upload products and assign them to vendors in a single import.
- Add/edit vendor information: Admin can add a vendor and edit vendor information from the backend. Admin can also remove existing vendors.
- Set product approval: In case approval of admin is required before a vendor’s product appears in store, admin can set a parameter to enable such behavior. This approval requirement can be set ON/OFF by admin.
- Set registration approval: Vendor can register from the front end. However, the admin may want to verify the details before approving the vendor. This approval requirement can be set ON/OFF by admin.
- Set vendor categories: Admin may not want to open all categories for vendors. In that case, Admin can set which categories can be used by vendors. Multivendor Marketplace for magento2 Nulled
- View seller orders from admin panel: This extension adds the vendor name as a filter in the order listing page. Admin can use that to filter orders on the basis of the vendor names.
- Assign products to a vendor: Admin and vendor both can manage products. In case a product was added by admin in past, it can be assigned to a vendor by admin. Multiple and unlimited numbers of products can be assigned to a vendor. One product can belong to one vendor at a time.
- Manage seller orders: While vendors Nulled can manage their orders from the vendor panel, admin can also manage them if required.
- Manage seller reviews and ratings: Not only product reviews, but customers also can add a review for the vendor as well. Vendor ratings and reviews are shown on the frontend for customers.
- Manage product commission: Commission payable to admin, which is some percentage of the product price, can be set on a global level applying to the whole store, as well as on vendor level and on a category level.Multivendor Marketplace for magento2 Free Download
- Manage inquiries made by customers for vendors: Customers can make inquiries towards a vendor from the vendor's store page as well as from the product listing page. Admin and vendor both can see inquiries in the backend.
- Commission data for sales: Admin can analyze all commission received from different vendors. This can be analyzed date-wise and vendor-wise.
- Payment settlement with vendors: For all orders, the admin receives some commission, and the rest of the amount goes to the vendor. All payments are collected by admin using the payment methods available on the website. At some later point in time, the admin can issue offline payment to vendors, and make a record of it in the backend.
- Manage header and footer links for vendor signup: “Become a seller” links can be set up by admin to appear on the header and footer of the website.