Ultimo is a premium Magento theme with advanced admin module. It’s extremely customizable, easy to use and fully responsive. Suitable for every type of store, optimized for SEO. Great as a starting point for your custom projects.
You can change visual appearance of almost every element of this Magento theme.
No coding needed, all can be edited directly in admin panel. Select colors of dozens of elements using color pickers, set hundreds of options, apply textures for header, footer and for the entire page, upload background image and configure its properties (position, repeating, attachment), change font and font-size, and many many more…
Ultimo supports wide screens. In the admin panel you can select the maximum widthof the page (from 1024 to 1680 pixels) or even specify your custom non-standard width.
You can choose the layout of the home page: one, two or three columns. Display custom content in multiple sidebar blocks. Enable/disable Magento’s default sidebar blocks.
Clean and readable product page – your customers can easily find all important information.
Configurable width of the main columns, prominent brand logo (with link to other products), product image (customizable size) with Cloud Zoom and lightbox, tabs smoothly turning into accordion on narrow screens, additional custom tabs and CMS blocks, sliders for related and up-sell products, social bookmarks, customizable product options… In short – adjust product page to suit your needs.
(re-download Ultimo theme to see the full log in Changelog.txt)
Version 2.8.0 (Magento 2) – July 22, 2018
- easily select an alternative image in the product image gallery using the “Role” attribute
- partial code refactoring
- minor CSS improvements
- mini cart is displayed correctly when page is loaded in mobile view (it doesn’t jump to its position)
- header in desktop view has correct width during page load. In previous version if option “Side Padding” under Theme Design > Header-Mobile > Inner Container was set to “Full Width”, then the header in desktop view was displayed as full width for a few milliseconds during page load.
- product ratings are displayed correctly in the featured products slider
- when the featured products slider is placed inside a sidebar and products are displayed as thumbnails (small image with name and price displayed at the side of the image) the images are displayed correctly
- defined Google fonts in admin panel can be configured per store view
- option “Brands Assigned To Products In Stock” works correctly
Version 2.7.1 (Magento 2) – January 05, 2018
- mobile logo on home page is no longer wrapped inside “h1” tag
- defined Google fonts are displayed correctly in admin panel on the list of available fonts (in a dropdown box). In previous version dropdown box was empty if Google fonts URL didn’t contain ‘&’ character.
Version 2.7.0 (Magento 2) – December 27, 2017
- reorganized configuration of fonts
- load multiple fonts from Google Fonts
- load local fonts (uploaded to server)
- assign configured fonts to selected areas of frontend:
- page body text
- top header
- primary header
- main menu (1st level items, dropdowns, mega dropdowns)
- for selected areas choose: font family, font size, font weight, text uppercase/lowercase
- search box:
- new (optional) display mode: expanding search box – only the search button is visible, the search field will slide out on mouse hover (or on tap)
- new design options for search box: size, border radius, shadow
- header dropdowns:
- dropdown heading can be transparent (by default it has a background color)
- dropdown content box can have a small triangular pointer above the top edge
- display border around dropdowns
- mini cart dropdown:
- configure mini cart icon:
- choose: icon type, icon size, icon color, background color, shape of the background
- configure product counter:
- size, background color, shape of the background, position product counter over the icon
- configure mini cart icon:
- product page collateral data:
- display collateral data as: tabs, accordion or vertically stacked blocks
- choose which tab is opened by default
- tabs are collapsible also in accordion mode
- vertically stacked blocks in mobile view behave like accordion
- configure colors of mobile menu (Stores > Configuration > Theme Design > Menu > Mobile Menu Items)
- account links in mobile header now have the same style as category links in mobile menu
- text color settings for header were moved from: Stores > Configuration > Header, to: Stores > Configuration > Header-Primary > Text Colors
- minor changes in descriptions of options in admin panel
- category view when elements are centered:
- “add to cart” buttons are correctly centered when equal height is disabled
- product images are correctly centered, also when images are small
- product page collateral data displayed as vertically stacked blocks:
- in Magento 2.2.1 product reviews are loaded correctly when collateral data is displayed as vertically stacked blocks
- click on the “Add Your Review” correctly scrolls the page to the block with product reviews
- mini cart closes correctly on mouse out
Version 2.6.3 (Magento 2) – October 24, 2017
- error on product page: Exception #0 (Magento\Framework\Config\Dom\ValidationException): Element ‘referenceContainer’…
Version 2.6.2 (Magento 2) – October 16, 2017
- compatibility with Magento 2.2.x
Version 2.6.1 (Magento 2) – September 04, 2017
- choose the number of digits after decimal point for the product label which displays saved amount of money. Useful when you want to show rounded value instead of precise percentage.
- pages with layout “1 column full-width” correctly display the “Preface, Full Width” container
- category page and product page is not empty any more when custom labels are enabled. This could happen if option System > Configuration > Theme Settings > Product Labels > “Show Custom Label” was enabled and the custom attribute for labels didn’t exist (which was default state in version 2.6.0).