Comparison of UpdraftPlus free and UpdraftPremium (UpdraftPlus premium)
The free version of UpdraftPlus nulled is fully functional. However, we’ve developed a brilliant range of features to make it even better. UpdraftPlus Premium nulled will unlock everything from a Migrate/Clone tool to multiple online storage options, detailed scheduling, reporting, encryption and more.
Furthermore, UpdraftPlus Premium gives you free upgrades and support for a year, plus 1 Gigabyte of UpdraftVault storage, which means you can back up the site without needing to pay for space with a separate remote storage location like Dropbox.
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org (4.8 stars out of 5.0), and ranked in the top 30 (of over 50,000) WordPress plugins for popularity.
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible.
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size only limited by Web host.
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases.
- WP-CLI support
- Incremental backups that can be set to the hourly schedule of your choice
UpdraftPlus nulled WordPress plugin simplifies backups and restoration. It is the world’s highest ranking and most popular scheduled backup plugin, with over two million currently-active installs. Backup your files and database backups into the cloud and restore with a single click!
- UpdraftPlus supports cloud backup to Amazon S3; any region. Can test your Amazon S3 settings and diagnose common problems.
- UpdraftPlus download supports cloud backup to any Amazon S3 compatible provider, with the same feature set
- UpdraftPlus free supports cloud backup to Rackspace Cloud Files. Can test you Rackspace Cloud Files settings and diagnose common problems.
- UpdraftPlus crack supports cloud backup to Dropbox. Supports “app folder” backup automatically – i.e. UpdraftPlus only gets to see or touch its own files.
- Supports cloud backup to Google Drive. Supports chunked, resumable uploads (i.e. interrupted jobs can be resumed where they left off).