2.2.2 – 2020.09.15 Fix – Don’t import a new copy of each product image from Square when updating products during the import process. PR#513
Get the Square Nulled extension for WooCommerce at no cost and instantly start accepting payments. With Square + WooCommerce, you can easily synchronize sales, inventory, and customer data, manage all your channels through one centralized platform and use one payment solution across all of them.
It’s easy to get started with Square in minutes. There are no long-term commitments, hidden fees, or surprises. With Square, you only pay when you make a sale.
Square helps all types of businesses start, run, and grow with intuitive, powerful tools.
- Accept payments anywhere, any time: Take payments online, in person or on the go with Square and never miss a sale. Square accepts all major debit and credit cards. (Available in the U.S, Canada, Australia, UK and Japan.)
- Clear pricing: Pay 2.75% (2.65% for CA, 1.9% for AU, 1.75% for UK, and 3.25% for JP) per in-person transaction and 2.9% + $.30 (2.9% + $.30 for CA, 2.2% for AU, 2.5% for UK, and 3.6% for JP) for online transactions. Custom rates available for some businesses with annual revenues over $250K and an average ticket size over $15. Get in touch.
- Fast deposits: See your funds deposited within one to two business days.
- PCI-Compliance: Square provides end-to-end encryption and PCI-DSS compliant payment processing with no PCI or security fees.
- Square for WooCommerce Sales Page