Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress is a breaking edge RSS feed based post generator autoblogging plugin that uses the SimplePie API to turn your website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
You can automatically generate posts based on a set of predefined rules. These rules can generate posts from:
- Any blog that has a public RSS Feed available. All RSS feed versions are supported, from 0.9 to 2.0.
Also, you can automatically generate unlimited number of custom RSS feeds. These rules can generate RSS feeds from:
- Your latest posts published on your blog.
So, the plugin’s main features are:
- RSS Feed -> Blog Posts
- Blog Posts -> RSS Feed
Two for the price of one!
Other plugin features:
- v4.9.2 update: Added full support for Google Alerts RSS feeds
- v4.8.0 update: Ability to shorten outgoing (post source) links (and monetize them), using Shorte.st link shortener service – example of shortened link
- Unique (on the market) feature: import any custom field from any RSS feed content. More details, here.
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish post featured images to generated feeds
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to publish images from galleries found inside posts
- v4.6.1 update: Added the ability to import image galleries from imported posts
Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled 4.9.3 Demo
Download Echo RSS Feed Post Generator Plugin for WordPress Nulled 4.9.3