WP-SpamShield Nulled provides automatic spam protection for: Contact Forms 7, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms, JetPack Contact Forms; Registration forms BuddyPress, bbPress and WooCommerce; Mailchimp Registration Forms; almost all other forms.
Leading edge WordPress spam defense, with NO CAPTCHAs, challenge questions or other inconvenience to site visitors. WordPress Anti Spam Plugin works silently in the background, and simply makes WordPress spam disappear.
TWO LAYERS OF SPAM BLOCKING
There are two layers of leading-edge anti-spam protection that work together to block both automated (spambots) and human spam in the WP-SpamShield Nulled:
- The Algorithmic Anti-Spam Layer
Features of WordPress Anti Spam Plugin
- NO MORE WASTED TIME SIFTING THROUGH THE COMMENT SPAM QUEUE IMPROVES USER-FRIENDLINESS OF YOUR WEBSITE
- IMPROVES SECURITY
- HELPS IMPROVE OVERALL WEBSITE PERFORMANCE
- ZERO FALSE POSITIVES
- 100% PINGBACK/TRACKBACK VALIDATION AND ANTI-SPAM
- INCLUDES A SPAM-FREE CONTACT FORM, AND ANTI-SPAM FOR CONTACT FORM 7, GRAVITY FORMS, NINJA FORMS, JETPACK CONTACT FORMS, AND MOST OTHER FORMS
- WORDPRESS REGISTRATION ANTI-SPAM
- STOPS EMAIL HARVESTERS
- OPTIMIZED AND SCALABLE – WON’T SLOW DOWN YOUR SITE
- FASTER THAN THE CLOUD
WHY NOT JUST USE A CAPTCHA-BASED ANTI-SPAM METHOD?
The concept of using a CAPTCHA as an anti-spam solution in this modern day and age is flawed for several reasons:
- It’s an outdated concept that has far outlived its usefulness, and was originally developed before user-friendliness was a high priority.
- It goes in the exact opposite direction of user-friendly design principles. Think about it. Users of your website have to type in numbers and letters obscured by squiggly lines and symbols, only to be told they are wrong several times, even after typing in the correct answer. People simply don’t like CAPTCHAs.
- It is not the user’s responsibility to separate humans from bots, or to stop spam; it’s the web developer’s responsibility. Even if the CAPTCHA is simple, and all the user has to do is click a button, it is still annoying and unnecessary.
- CAPTCHAs can be defeated. In fact, bots have been cracking CAPTCHAs since 2008. The only benefit of a CAPTCHA was that it was considered to be unbeatable by bots.
WP-SpamShield 1.9.43 Nulled Demo: https://codecanyon.net/item/wpspamshield/21067720
Download WP-SpamShield 1.9.43 Nulled : https://www.mirrored.to/files/GV9MKXJD/wp-spamshield-1.9.43-nulled.zip_links