uCloud nulled enables freelancers, small businesses (such as media agencies) and webmasters to easily share their files online. It’s been built to be extremely robust, secure and very fast!
Features of uCloud Nulled
- Upload Files:
NEW SFTP, FTP, Rackspace and Amazon S3 Storage.
Internally shared folders. Share any folder with other registered users and enable them to view, upload and download files.
- PHP7 support.
- Multi-file uploader with progress. 5GB+ filesize supported.
- Images previewed before upload. File icons shown for each file before upload.
- Percentage progress, size remaining, upload speed and time remaining.
- Background uploading of files. Continue to manage your account while files are being uploaded.
- please visit demo page for more features
Built in support for xSendFile & xAccelRedirect! Big improvements on server performance if enabled.
Files are stored securely on your web host. They are renamed without the extension on upload and placed inside a folder which can’t be accessed directly.
Downloads are done using a secure access hash which expire after use. The same download link can not be used multiple times.
You can see a demo of admin area by logging in with username: admin and password: password, note that destructive actions like deleting and editing are disabled on demo site and admin account will be reset every day.
uCloud – File Hosting Script – Securely Manage, Preview & Share Your Files Nulled 1.5.3 is not published yet.