*** WooCommerce Points and Rewards Changelog *** 2021-01-14 - version 1.6.42 * Tweak - Point to general settings link when checking coupon setting. * Fix - Add compatibility with WooCommerce Pre-Orders. * Fix - Variable product Points not updated when Points conversion changed.
Reward Nulled your customers for purchases and other actions with points that can be redeemed for discounts. Easily set how many points customers should earn for each dollar spent and how many points can be redeemed for a specific discount amount.
Points can be awarded by product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount Nulled available when redeeming points.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards Nulled Features
- Define how many points are earned for purchases, and the value of points for discounts.
- Control the maximum discount that can be earned using points at the cart, category, or product level.
- Award points for actions like signing up or writing a product review.WooCommerce Points and Rewards Nulled
- Apply points earned to all previous orders so customers can start redeeming points for discounts immediately. WooCommerce Points and Rewards Free Download
- Quickly adjust the points balance for a customer.
- View a log of all points changes made for customers
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points Nulled are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products. WooCommerce Points and Rewards Nulled earned are displayed on the product page and on the cart/checkout page.