Changelog × = 188.8.131.52 = * [gd_post_meta] Fix formatting issue in event dates shortcode - ADDED * Show month & year dropdown in event dates datepicker - CHANGED * Plugin name changed to "Events for GeoDirectory" - CHANGED * Event end date field not visible when recurring is disabled via package - FIXED * Changes for extension move to wp.org - CHANGED
Our GeoDirectory Events directory add-on provides you with all the power of a standard custom post type but with Event centric fields and sorting.
GeoDirectory Events Nulled Features
- Recurring events let users add their events once and automatically populate the directory with recurring listings.
- Advanced Filtering options let users filter events to only show precisely the events that suit their dates. GeoDirectory Events Nulled
- Multiple Events CPTs, combined with our Custom Post Types add-on, you can make any CPT Event specific.
- Price Specific Features with Pricing Manager. Upsell features such as “recurring events” by limiting it to paid price packages only.
- Link Events to a “venues” CPT (CPT add-on required) and show a tab of all upcoming events on a venue listing and a link to the venue from the event listing.
- Calander view is a helpful feature that will show users what days have events running during each month. GeoDirectory Events Free Download
- Advanced Search – Using our Advanced Search add-on, you can add date fields to the main search bar allowing exact date searches.
Recurring Event Types
No matter the event type, our events add-on has you covered when it comes to recurring events.
- Daily – every day or every x days.
- Weekly – Repeat weekly or every x weeks. Set the day of the week to recur on.
- Monthly – set monthly or every x months. Set the day of the week to start and the week of the month. Therefore, allowing options such as the second Friday of each month. GeoDirectory Events Nulled
- Yearly – every year or every x years.
- The Custom option shows a calendar view where specific dates can be selected.