WooCommerce Drip Nulled connects your WooCommerce store to your Drip Email Marketing account. It allows customers to subscribe to receive emails, and tracks conversions, sales and lifetime value for those who do.
When a sale is made in your store, WooCommerce Drip Nulled does a few different things:
WooCommerce Drip Nulled Features
- Goal Conversion: A conversion goal will (optionally) be achieved in your Drip account.
- Event Recorded: An event for the sale will be recorded in the subscriber’s history.
- Lifetime Value: The lifetime value of the subscriber will be updated, so you can see how much value these customers have been, not just in one order but all of the orders they’ve made.
- Subscriber Name: The name custom field will be updated with the subscriber’s name used during checkout.
- Subscriber Tag: The subscriber will be given a tag of Customer, so you can easily see which subscribers are actually customers. WooCommerce Drip Nulled
- Purchased Products: The products purchased by a user are recorded too, so you can target broadcasts and campaigns at certain product owners. You could even sell Drip campaigns using this method!
WooCommerce Drip Nulled Key Features
- Tracks Conversions
- Tracks Lifetime Value
- Tracks Purchased Products
- Tags Subscribers WooCommerce Drip Nulled
- Subscribe Checkbox (checkout & register)
- Extremely Easy to Use WooCommerce Drip Free Download
- Extensible & Dev-Friendly