Changelog 2.7.34 Fixed form not clearing after adding post Fixed field groups not showing
This plugin needs to have both Elementor and Advanced Custom Fields Nulled installed and activated. You can create awesome forms in ACF which save custom meta data to pages, posts, users, and more.
An ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled extension that allows you to easily display ACF frontend Nulled forms for your users in the Elementor Nulled Editor so your users can edit content by themselves from the frontend.
ACF Frontend Form Element Nulled Free Version Features
- No Coding Required Give the end user the best content managment experience without having to open the ACF or Elementor documentations. It’s all ready to go right here.
- Edit Posts Let your users edit posts from the frontend of their site without having to access the WordPress dashboard.
- Add Posts Let your users publish new posts from the frontend using the “new post” widget
- Delete Posts Let your users delete or trash posts from the frontend using the “trash button” widget
- Edit User Profile ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Download Allow users to edit their user data easily from the frontend.
- User Registration Form Allow new users to register to your site with a built in user registration form! You can even hide the WordPress dashboard from these new users.
- Hide Admin Area Pick and chose which users have acess to the WordPress admin area.
- Configure Permissions Choose who sees your form based on user role or by specific users.
- Modal Popup Display the form in a modal window that opens when clicking a button so that it won’t take up any space on your pages. ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled
ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled Features
- Edit Global Options If you have global data – like header and footer data – you can create an options page using ACF and let your users edit from the frontend. (Option to add options pages without coding coming soon)
- Limit Submits Prevent all or specific users from submitting the form more than a number of times.
- User Role Field Allow users to choose a role when editing their profile or registering.
- Send Emails ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled Set emails to be sent and map the ACF form data to display in the email fields such as the email address, the from address, subject, and message.
- Style Tab Use Elementor Nulled to style the form and as well the buttons.
- Multi Step Forms Make your forms more engaging by adding multiple steps.
- Stripe and Paypal Accept payments through Stripe or Paypal upon form submission.
- Woocommerce Intergration Easily add Woocomerce products from the frontend. ACF Frontend Form Element Pro Nulled