Changelog × = 220.127.116.11 = (2021-01-13) * Add tool to merge missing locations from listings to locations database - ADDED
If your directory website covers more than one city, you’ll need the Location Manager Add-on. The Core Plugin that we offer free on WordPress.org allows submitting listings only within 1 location (City, Town, or Village). With the Location Manager, you can expand your directory and go global!
GeoDirectory Location Manager Nulled Features
- Unlimited locations. – With the GeoDirectory Locations Manager add-on, you can create unlimited locations for your listings.
- No need to prefill locations. – Save heaps of time by not having to prefill locations. Locations populate while a user adds a listing. Google API or Open Street Maps get the correct details.
- Location-specific directory, no problem. – Location Manager can limit listing to any locations. 3 Countries, 5 Regions, 12 cities? No Problem. GeoDirectory Location Manager Nulled
- SEO friendly locations pages. – Every location page can have its very own meta info, text description, and featured image. By default, we use a general global meta info with replacement variables (%%location_name%%).
- Yoast SEO Sitemap Support. – Using the Yoast SEO plugin? GeoDirectory will automatically generate sitemaps for your locations. GeoDirectory Location Manager Free Download