Swift Performance Pro Nulled offers a new, innovative, intelligent caching system for your WordPress websites.
For example, a site with a popular Avada theme can be overclocked from 66% to 100%, and a site with an equally popular Divi theme can be overclocked from 24% to 100%, which is very impressive, isn't it! Swift Performance Pro- Super Fast Cache for WordPress Nulled
What the plugin is smart:
Swift Performance Pro- Super Fast Cache for WordPress Nulled Features
- Enable Compute API: Settings > General > Compute API
- Enable Optimize Prebuild Only: Settings > Optimization > General > Optimize Prebuild Only
- If you are not satisfied with Optimize Prebuild Only option, enable Optimize in background instead: Settings > Optimization > General > Optimize in Background. Swift Performance Pro – Super Fast Cache for WordPress Nulled
- Setting a low number of threads as maximum: Settings > Optimization > General > Maximum threads: set this to 2 or 1. 1 will make the pre-build a bit slow, so try 2 first.
- Exclude third party CSS: Settings > Optimization > Styles> Exclude 3rd Party CSS.
- Disable Generate Critical CSS as generating Critical CSS is the most CPU intensive process: Settings > Optimization > Styles> Generate Critical CSS. Swift Performance Pro Nulled
- Exclude third party JS: Settings > Optimization > Scripts > Exclude 3rd Party Scripts.
- Set Cache Expiry Mode to Action based, if you are not using nonce or anything that can expire on frontend: Settings > Caching > General > Cache Expiry Mode: Action based.
- Enable Prebuild Cache Automatically: Settings > Caching > Warmup > Prebuild Cache Automatically.
- Setup lower Limit prebuild speed (recommended to use on limited shared hosting): Settings > Caching > Warmup > Prebuild Speed: Moderate (or Slow). Swift Performance Pro Free Download
- Exclude post types that you wouldn’t like to cache. Autoconfig should find most and exclude them automatically but you can can add them manually: Settings > Caching > Exceptions> Exclude Post Types.