The Extra Field addon is a WordPress plugin that works together with the Post Type Builder (PTB). It adds new meta box fields when you build custom post types. Below are the following fields that are included:
How It Works:
Note: This plugin will not work without the Post Type Builder (PTB) plugin installed.
- Install and activate the Extra Fields addon on your site.
- Go to your WP Admin > Post Type Builder > Post Types. Choose any custom post type you've created with the PTB, or create a new post type.
- Scroll down to the Meta Box Builder, and click “Add Field”. Here you will see all your new modules. Click any of them to add them to your post type.
Get the flexibility to create any kind of post type for any purpose. Extend Post Type Builder with these addons included with the PTB Bundle:
- PTB Map ViewDisplay posts on a map by querying the location field from a custom post type.
- PTB Extra FieldsAdd additional input fields like map, video, slider, gallery, rating, etc.
- PTB SearchCreate advanced search forms for your custom post types.
- PTB SubmissionsAllow users to submit and edit posts for your custom post types.
- PTB RelationLink 2 post types. Query post type (A), while showcasing post type (B).