UberGrid is a powerful responsive grid / gallery builder for WordPress that can build nice looking walls of square items defined manually or pulled automatically using your WordPress posts includi WooCommerce products and custom post types created by third party plugins or themes. You can use UberGrid to present your portfolio, team, products, photos, blog posts, or anything else that can be presented with square cells. Its unique customisability will adopt to almost any needs.
- Responsive. It has separate settings for small screens (below 768 pixels wide and below 440pixels wide), plus an option to adjust cell size on the fly.
- You can build a grid automatically using existing posts (including custom types and WooCommerce products). Choose post type, apply filters, and build the grid on every page load (or one time and modify it manually).
- Highly customizable cells – 12 cell layouts with 2x width and/or height support, different title layouts, labels below cells, etc – please see the demo.
- Nice and powerful built-in lightbox having almost all the features any other lightbox offers.
- New in 2.0You can open the grid in a lightbox.
- Retina and other hi dpi screens are supported.
- Filtering to represent departments, work types, product categories, etc.
- Powerful responsive built-in lightbox with image, google maps, youtube, vimeo and text support.
- New in 2.9Dark and light lightbox themes
- Customizable … everything – spacing, border, block size, font name and size, images, colors. You name it – I will add missing ones. View annotated builder screenshot
- Customizable on-hover descriptions with animation support.
- Fast CSS3 animations and effects (when supported by the browser).
- 600+ fonts using Google fonts
- No coding required.
- New in 1.4 Widget available.
- New in 1.6 Pagination support.
- New in 1.8 Deeplinking support.
- Built-in support feature helps when the trouble strikes.