Changelog × = 188.8.131.52 = (2021-01-13) * Submit review does not checks empty rating star with AUI style - FIXED
GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Nulled With our slick multi-ratings and reviews manager, you can turn your site into a professional reviews directory. No hassle!
In a process similar to that used by TripAdvisor, visitors rate the overall performance for each business, then fine-tune their rating with as many individual ratings – multi-ratings – as you choose.
Multi-ratings make for better reviews
Quality, price, cleanliness, friendliness – there is no limit to the criteria you can apply. As a result, reviewers can add a new level of detail to their reviews, and users are much better able to form an opinion. GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Nulled
GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Nulled Features
- Unlimited review options make it easy for users to give incredibly detailed reviews.
- Customizable strings for each rating item let you explain what the score represents; Terrible, Poor, Average, Very Good, Excellent.
- Customizable rating inputs let you use Font Awesome icons, custom images, or a simple select dropdown to set rating scores.
- Set different ratings and reviews options for each post type and its categories. For example, you can assign “room service” score to categories such as Hotels but leave it off categories such as Camp Sites. GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Nulled
- No half star limitations for rating outputs, our percentage bases background fill means the score indicated is exact and not limited to half stars.
Level up your directory with our advanced rating features
Take your ratings to the next level with all the advanced rating features of Yelp or TripAdvisor. Below are some of the advanced features than can be turned on or off.
- Image uploads (multiple) let reviewers not only write about their experience but also show it to the world.
- Rate reviews, users can rate reviews to mark them helpful or not. GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager Nulled
- Set image limits on rating; 1, 3, 5, or 10, you decide how many images users can upload with their review.
- Image titles and captions let users share even more details about their reviews and also boost listing SEO.
- Owner replies are clearly marked and give that extra layer of interaction from listing owners or management. GeoDirectory Review Rating Manager GPL
- User images anywhere, not only will user images show on their review, but our “post images” widget can do much more. For example, set the main gallery to show the latest user images or keep them separate. For instance, display them as an image slider or image grid with a lightbox. The possibilities are endless.
- Review sort options give the user the option to sort ratings by such options as; Latest, Oldest, Highest ratings, Lowest ratings, and by the number of user-uploaded images.