Installing the Theme
To install themes with the WordPress theme uploader:
- Download the “theme.zip” file from the Member Area
- Note: some browsers (eg. Safari) auto extract zip files automatically. Right-click on the download link and select “Save Linked File As”. This will allow you to download the theme as a zip file.
- Login to your site's WP Admin.
- Go to Appearance > Themes.
- Click on the “Add New” button, then click on the “Upload Theme” button
- Upload the theme.zip file (note: it is the theme.zip, not the theme-psd.zip that you just downloaded from the Member Area).
- Activate the theme