This extension adds a step in the Checkout process for the customer to select a suitable time slot for delivery. The additional step has a calendar which shows the available and booked time slots for a given week.
This extension is also a shipping method which calculates the cost of delivery based on the postcode of the delivery address.
The backend allows the administrator to configure the calendar with the following:
- definition of time slots,
- definition of delivery zones (with list of postcodes, number of deliveries per time slot, and cost of delivery for the zone)
- available time slots per day,
- blocked time slots for a particular date, and
- settings for the background colors of the calendar with a preview.
The extension also adds a ‘Delivery Date/Time‘ column to the Orders list which can be used to sort orders. A filter for ‘Delivery Date' is also available to get a list of orders for delivery on a particular date. The sort and filter functions can be used to generate a report/list of orders grouped by delivery date and time slot.
The delivery date/time is also added to the description of the Shipping Method description on Order details in the frontend and backend.
Time/Date Slot Delivery Calendar OPENCART Nulled Demo
Time/Date Slot Delivery Calendar OPENCART 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11_b Nulled Download