The WHMCS Bridge plugin integrates your WHMCS support and billing software into WordPress providing a seamless and consistent user experience to your customers.
Our Pro version additionally offers:
- Caching: Supercharge your bridge with caching up to 30 days all parsed CSS and JS files to speed up loading time and reduce resource usage.
- Support for WHMCS MarketConnect: Full support for WHMCS MarketConnect allowing you to quickly and seamlessly re-sell products via WHMCS (via WordPress) using WHMCS MarketPlace.
- Support for Sign-in Integrationss: Upgrade and support Google oAuth and Facebook Login (Twitter not supported)
- Support for WHMCS Friendly URLs: Upgrade and support WHMCS “Full Friendly Rewrite” instead of “Basic URLs”
- Pretty permalinks: display links like http://www.mysite.tld/clientarea/ rather than http://www.mysite.tld/?ccce=clientarea. Also supports knowledgebase, announcement and download links.
- SEO Titles: Each Bridge page has it’s correct title tag from your WHMCS installation.
- Custom Templates: Use any template you like, including custom templates.
- Enhanced visual integration: using cross-domain messaging for a smoother visual integration
- Single sign on: thanks to the single sign-on feature, your customers can sign in once on your site and comment on your blog postings, share information with their peers, order hosting plans and pay their bills.
- Multi-lingual WHMCS support: fully integrated with qtranslate & WPML
- IP address resolution ‘patch’: shows your customer’s IP address instead of your server’s IP address during sign up
- Choose your WHMCS portal:fully compatible with the WHMCS ‘six’ responsive template
- Shortcodes: use WordPress shortcodes on your pages to integrate WHMCS pages